Friday 15 January 2010

It's been a week...........

It's been a week since my last post where I decided to ride a mountain bike over to Murshiel to get some prep in for Strathpuffer.  The snow conspired against me and they tracks were covered, so after much searching, scootering and carrying I retraced my steps and returned home with cold toes.  Endura mtb overshoes purchased to prevent that in the future.  Events have conspired against me this week and I withdrew from the Puffer yesterday and so in a loyal stance for team unity so did the rest - one for all and all that.  Thanks guys! 

Fingers crossed that normal service resumes on the blog.  Visit the cyclocross blog and vote for a longer season please!  We may be on it soon if we get the ok to host a race in Feb or March!

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment