Friday 22 January 2010

Try not to laugh out loud.....

So I thought, riding tomorrow, quick check of the bike at lunch; great, looks ok,  but front tyre soft hmmm.  Yip slow puncture, so change the tube, treat myself, what the hell new tube and tyre.  Quick spin of the pedals and a roll of the wheels and I think, cranks feel stiff, jeez they are.  Off with the cranks, yip bottom bracket cups on the non-drive are goosed, change that. Just fitting the cranks again and the front tyre explodes in my ear! Of with the wheel, new tube times 2.  I am there I think, quick wash and lube, but for some reason I decide to just check the rear cassette, a bit wobbly, what the hell, wheel off and yup lockring ins't tight, then I think it's a 25, I should run a 27 tomorrow cause I AM FAT, so change that and then finally wash lube and spin the wheels, dam, battery has gone in the computer, new battery. Done! 46mins = burnt ciabatta that I put in the oven when I went out to change the tube.  The diet continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment