Wednesday 17 February 2010

Landis

After getting abused for not blogging enough by a few of you I thought I should try and start again.  This took up a fair bit of time in my head yesterday, so guess I should start here.

I saw that a French judge has issued an arrest warrant against American cyclist Floyd Landis for suspected hacking into an anti-doping laboratory computer. Is it just me or are you beginning to believe that this guy might just have a chance of actually being innocent.  It is a pretty extreme length to go to in order to prove your innocence and you wouldn't try to do it if you weren't innocent would you?  The only other thought I could come up with was that he was trying to tamper with the records before the results got issued.  I am not too sure of the time line, but it struck me as a desperate man trying to prove he was innocent! 

He is still an ugly rider though.

No comments:

Post a Comment